They started last night while i was out with friends and have continued until like an hour ago. I don’t trust it though they’ve come back twice already. It’s like waiting to get pushed in the chest WHY WONT YOU STAY AWAY YOU WEIRD BODY REFLEX!
- 1.Do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend?
- 2.When did your last hug take place?
- 3.Are you a jealous person?
- 4.Are you tired right now?
- 5.Do you chew on your straws?
- 6.Have you ever been called a tease?
- 7.Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
- 8.Do you cry easily?
- 9.What should you be doing right now?
- 10.Are you a heavy sleeper?
- 11.Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months?
- 12.Are you mad at someone right now?
- 13.Do you believe in love?
- 14.What makes you laugh no matter what?
- 15.Who was the last person you talked to?
- 16.Do you get butterflies around the person you like?
- 17.Will you get married?
- 18.When was the last time you smiled?
- 19.Does anyone like you?
- 20.Do you secretly like someone?
- 21.Who was the first person you talked to today?
- 22.Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
- 23.What are you NOT looking forward to?
- 24.What ARE you looking forward to?
- 25.Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you, and meant it?
- 26.Suppose you see your ex kissing another person what would you do?
- 27.Do you plan on moving out within the next year?
- 28.Are you a forgiving person?
- 29.How many TRUE friends do you have?
- 30.Do you fall for people easily?
- 31.Have you ever fallen for your ex’s best friend?
- 32.What’s the last thing you put in your mouth?
- 33.Who was the last person you drove with?
- 34.How late did you stay up last night and why?
- 35.If you could move somewhere else, would you?
- 36.Who was the last person you took a picture of?
- 37.Can you live a day without TV?
- 38.When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
- 39.Three names you go by..
- 40.Are you currently in a relationship?
- 41.What is your all-time favorite romance movie?
- 42.Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?
- 43.What’s your current problem?
- 44.Have you ever had your heart broken?
- 45.Your thoughts of long distance relationships?
- 46.How many kids do you want to have?
- 47.Have you ever found it hard to tell someone you like them?
- Bud Light Lime is still gross. (Haven’t liked it since 4th of July 2 years ago.)
- Swimming is the best hangover cure.
- I want to own a bar or stay in contact with my friend whose parents own bars.
- Andre 3000 will always be a BAMF.
- I have no idea why i still watch Cubs games. (I just love them so much.)
- Never underestimate your foozball opponent. I got my ass kicked by some random girl and it was bad.
- I have really missed summer especially after spending the last 3 nights outside.
- Bonfire is still my 2nd favorite smell. Right behind a certain girls perfume.
- What’s the deal with people not liking Pabst?
- I have not done any painting or drawing since leaving school and my hands are itching to get back into it.
- They are also still sore from climbing.
That is all and thanks for listening.
Outdoors is fun. Also swimming cures hangovers.
Get drunk outside. I’ve spent too much time indoors the past 3 days and i hate it.
like ok if you wake me up when I’m napping I’m probably going to kill you
I called her just to tell her about my day and to see what she was doing but she was out with her mom so we had to cut it short. I haven’t heard anything since. It’s weird thinking that 5 days don’t seem that long but when you talk to a person a couple times a week and then it gets cut down to maybe 3 times in the past couple weeks i feel……..alone.
She needs time but it would be nice if i can get something back just so i know she is still thinking about me. I saw someone at the movies she used to work at on thursday and it took all i had not to jump over the counter and try and strangle him. There’s nothing i can do about it now so i’ve been keeping busy while glancing at my phone every once in a while hoping her name would pop up. I’ve never been so attached to anyone, not like i am with her. I just hope she still feels the same way.
In the meantime i cleaned mopped scrubbed my entire basement. I rearranged everything so my old room is now a storage space while the living room we had down here is now entirely my own. My paintings from college are on the walls, the christmas light tree is back up and the picture of us from last year’s Taste of Chicago is on the shelf next to my bed. Plus I already moved everything in i brought from my apartment from school. Just mindless work.
I also signed up at the YMCA with my best friend and today we played basketball and worked out. I plan on swimming a lot once my tattoo heals but for once it felt good to be covered in sweat.
Next week i start work in Chicago doing graphic design. It’ll be exciting, uplifting to be there again. A bustling city with endless opportunity.
I just need to stay busy stay moving because if i stop for too long i end up doing long rants on here. And who would want that?
It has gotten pretty bad since the beginning of college and i have to move back here for atleast the summer so i need it to look nice again.
Right now it looks like the 16 year old me was a hoarder so time to throw shit out!